I am conscient of the huge information volume that exists nowadays in the Internet. Generally, I don´t like the egocentricism of the society and its members when they invade the net with not usuful or original content, due to the easy platforms to do that.
For this reason, I would like to specify that I don´t pretend to reach any defined objective with the creation of this blog. I like only the concept of having a place where, as a notepad, I could express the ideas that come to my mind day by day about online marketing and strategy.
Without more aspirations,
July – Today
2014 Display & Social Advertiser with Quisma a Group M company (Performance Digital Marketing Agency, Switzerland).
- Set up, monitor and report on the effect of display and social media ad campaigns (Power Editor Facebook and Google Adwords)
- Campaign analysis and management: budget and impact control, as well as optimization according to the best performing target groups
- Conversion measurement to support ROI calculations
September – July
2013 – 2014 Freelance Web Search Evaluator colaborating with Appen Butler Hill (Global specialist in search and social technology, Switzerland).
- Improve the Internet search relevance results of top Internet search engines (Bing, Yahoo, …)
- Evaluate the quality and relevance of the Internet presence of their clients
September – September
2010 – 2013 Freelance Online Marketing Consultant colaborating with Latencia (Marketing Agency in Valencia, Spain).
- Creation of online channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, etc) and sincronization with the corporative web and offline communication strategies
- Improve their visualization in Google using SEM (Adwords, Adsense, Analytics, Maps, Trends, Alerts)
- Blogging and social media manager of pages with over 20.000 fans
March – July
2010 Internship in the product development department of Zapf Creation AG (Company in the toy sector located in Rödental, Germany).
- Collaborating in the organization of international meetings (presentations, documents, products)
- Coordinating the texts, images, games and structure of the web page of the “Chiqui Baby Born”
March – November
2007 – 2009 Responsible for marketing and international sales of DialApplet (VoIP and telecommunication sector in Valencia, Spain).
- Organizing fairs, events and personal product presentations or by videoconference and remote desktop
- Creating and maintaining the online presence of the company
September – February
2006 – 2007 Sales Engineer for surgical machines at Sumedex (hospital machinery sector located in Valencia, Spain).
- Organizing my agenda for visiting different hospitals and doctors
- Selling machinery by demonstrating their use in live situations in the surgical rooms
September – Today
2013 On going: Master in E-Commerce with absolve modulesm in Web Analytics, Web promotion and Audiovisual Marketing at the Polytechnic University of Valencia. Average Mark 9 (= “very good”).
September – June
2008 – 2010 Master in Marketing with a specialization in International Marketing at the University of Valencia. Average Mark 8 (= “good”).
September – June
2001 – 2005 Bachelor in Technical Engineering in Administrative Data Processing (software engineering) at the Polytechnic University of Valencia. Spending one additional year (05-06) as an Erasmus student at the Management Center of Innsbruck in Austria. Average Mark 6.1 (= “satisfactory”).
Google Analytics Certification (April 2016)
Google Tag Manager Certification (July 2015)
SEO Workshop at the Technical University of Valencia (42 hours)
Social Media Manager Seminar at the University of Alicante (30 hours)
Generally, I have a deep understanding of software and IT. Specifically, I am well trained in:
Online Marketing tools:
- Google: Analytics, Adwords, Webmaster, Youtube
- FTP and CMS: Filezilla, WordPress, Joomla
- Wettbewerbung analyse: SEMrush, Rival IQ, Majestic SEO
- E-Mail Marketing: Rapidmail, Mailchimp
- Social Media tools: SocialMention, Alerts, Feedly, HootSuite, Socialbro
- CRM: SugarCRM, CapsuleCRM
- Content creation: Screencast mit Jing, Photoshop, Freehand, Gimp, iVideo
- Java, C++
- SQL, HTML
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access) und MS Project
Professional online profile:
This post is also available in: German